Thursday, June 25, 2009

ALWAYS smiling at.. REMEMBERING THE TIME OF MICHAEL JACKSON!

May the best artist the world has ever seen rest in peace.

May we rejoice in the memory of Michael Jackson, the lover (not the fighter) and give him the respect he deserves.




He will always be able to thrill us more than any ghoul could ever dare try!

At this sad time, I believe it is important that the messages present within his songs are heard. So hopefully we can heal the world, by looking at the man in the mirror and loving our brothers and sisters no matter if they are black or white!

As a personal Salute to the King, Michael Jackson, I will continue to wear my history t-shirt and I will continue to play your songs incessantly.


Unfortunately, without a great smile, I’d like to exhibit a clothing item of Michael Jackson’s that makes me smile.





The awesome leather jacket from Beat it.



R.I.P MICHAEL JACKSON

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is much to sad that so much talent was lost!! He was amazing!! R.I.P. Michael and may your legacy live on forever!! We'll love you forever!!

    ReplyDelete